Job Title: Compliance Paralegal
Who We Are:
AndCo Consulting is an independent, SEC registered institutional investment consulting firm. We serve as a fiduciary to each of our clients, without exception or caveat, while assisting and guiding them in making important investment and plan design decisions.
The Compliance Paralegal is responsible for supporting various corporate, legal and administrative functions of the Compliance department. This role requires experience with a wide array of corporate functions, including contracts, minutes, and legal/regulatory research. Experience within financial services, in particular familiarity with SEC rules and regulations, is a plus. The ideal candidate will enjoy serving as a generalist across various areas within the Compliance department and thrive in an environment which mitigates both regulatory and corporate risk.
- Serves as secretary for various internal committees, including the drafting and maintenance of minutes, assistance with agendas and scheduling and other related tasks
- Assists with the preparation, review, and organization of firm agreements, including client contracts, vendor agreements, and confidentiality agreements
- Supports the review and maintenance of internal corporate insurance and related requests
- Assists with drafting and reviewing department communications, including policies, memoranda, and electronic communications
- Conducts certain compliance and/or legal research, as needed
- Maintains a high level of professionalism
- Collaborates effectively with all levels of the organization
- Works with a high degree of accuracy and detail orientation
- Excellent writing proficiency and strong verbal communication skills
- Displays the ability to be highly organized and flexible with multiple priorities and changing deadlines
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
Benefits of joining AndCo:
AndCo Employees enjoy opportunities to learn and grow alongside committed leaders and colleagues. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) employer match, and 13 paid company holidays in addition to a generous PTO package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AndCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite all qualified applicants to apply and do not discriminate against individuals because of their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status or age.
This job is located in Winter Park, Florida. Standard office hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM. This is an exempt position.