Client Service Associate
3 days left
Position: Client Service Associate
Location: West Conshohocken, PA (suburban Philadelphia)
Start Date: Immediate
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com
About Permit Capital Advisors
Permit Capital Advisors, LLC (“PCA”) is a privately-owned, independent investment advisory boutique established in 2011. We are a firm of highly experienced and accomplished professionals dedicated to providing comprehensive, conflict-free investment advice to our clients. The firm gained traction in the marketplace by focusing first and foremost on the unique investment needs of our institutional and high net worth clients. By understanding the investment goals, constraints, and risk tolerance preferences of each client, PCA creates personalized investment policy statements and utilizes a broad range of investment vehicles to fulfill allocations to various asset classes. Implementation of an investment plan often incorporates traditional investment vehicles, such as separately managed accounts, mutual funds and ETFs, as well as allocations to hedge funds, private equity funds, direct investments and real estate opportunities. The team values its position as a trusted advisor to clients, built around a client-centric, research-driven culture.
The Client Service Associate will be a key member of the team working directly with individual clients. The associate will support client meetings, coordinate investment-related recommendations, monitor portfolios, prepare quarterly reports, proactively help the team maintain regular client contact by using the CRM system, and will be responsible for all client day-to-day needs.
- Implementing and monitoring portfolio investment plans;
- Regularly monitoring client portfolios to ensure adherence to allocations;
- Day-to-day account administration;
- Preparing quarterly investment reports;
- Using the CRM system, proactively help the team maintain regular client contact; and
- Balancing workload across multiple clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business-related field
- 3+ years of experience working within the securities industry, preferably within an RIA or a multi-family office
- Experience working with portfolio accounting software; preferred (but not required) proficiency in Black Diamond software
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely reliable, proactive, and self-motivated