Senior Treasury Cash Analyst
Supports the Treasury Manager on global cash management and investment functions. Plays a key role in daily cash positioning, daily investment or borrowings, funding of global operations and intercompany loan administration. Supports Treasury technology and system implementations, new banking product and services negotiation and implementations, and various reporting and analytical projects.
- Reconciles and positions cash daily, executes short term investment or borrowing as appropriate.
- Administers intercompany loan activities, coordinates with Legal, Tax and Accounting on intercompany loan agreements, provides monthly report, and supports local statutory audit as required.
- Supports bank accounts lifecycle administration processes (opening, maintenance, signatory updates, closing, FBAR reporting) and tracks all bank account activities in multiple treasury systems to ensure SOX compliance.
- Maintains Treasury related data in Treasury Management System or electronic banking systems.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports bank fees.
- Works with the Treasury Manager on banking product and service implementation projects.
- Liaises with domestic and international cash management financial institutions. Resolves banking related issues that originate at the company.
- Participates in corporate special projects to develop or improve areas of cash management including cash planning, forecasting, funding and intercompany loan or settlement processes.
- Supports Treasury technology and system implementation initiatives and related projects.
- Develops and maintains documentation of appropriate workflow and approval processes for SOX compliance.
- Prepares company dashboard reports and presentations of Treasury Operations-related activity.
Education: Minimum BS in Finance or Accounting
Certifications/Licenses/Other: MBA or CTP preferred
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education or work-related experience.
- Job related experience for 5 years minimum in cash management and treasury experience, preferably with a multi-national company.
- International experience in Cash Management and Risk Management, including experience working with complex cash pooling structures and international banks.
- Strong knowledge of banking and financial markets.
- Customer focused and comfortable working with global teams operating in different time zones.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong analytical, modelling and problem-solving skills.
- Strong systems skills, ERP (Oracle, SAP or others), e-banking platforms, Treasury Management System (Quantum or others) and/or Bloomberg systems experience, preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, must be able to work independently, support multiple individuals and lead initiatives as required.
- Must have a high degree of self-initiative; must be results oriented.
- Must be able to perform effectively under tight deadlines with multiple priorities.
- Must be team oriented and able to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment.