Treasury Cash Analyst
Company focal point for bank account management activities. Supports daily cash positioning, daily investment or borrowings, funding of global operations and intercompany loan administration. Supports Treasury technology and system implementations, new banking product and services negotiation and implementations, and various reporting and analytical projects.
- Administers bank accounts lifecycle processes (opening, maintenance, signatory updates, closing, FBAR reporting) and tracks all bank account activities in multiple treasury systems to ensure SOX compliance.
- Administers intercompany loan activities, coordinates with Legal, Tax and Accounting on intercompany loan agreements, provides monthly report, and supports local statutory audit as required.
- Maintains Treasury related data in Treasury Management System or electronic banking systems.
- Serves as key backup to daily cash management activities.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports bank fees.
- Works with the Treasury Manager on banking product and service implementation projects.
- Liaises with domestic and international cash management financial institutions. Resolves banking related issues that originate at the company.
- Supports Treasury technology and system implementation initiatives and related projects.
- Develops and maintains documentation of appropriate workflow and approval processes for SOX compliance.
- Prepares company dashboard reports and presentations of Treasury Operations-related activity.
- Minimum BS in Finance or Accounting
- Certifications/Licenses/Other: CTP preferred
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education or work-related experience.
- Job related experience for 3 years minimum in cash management and treasury experience, preferably with a multi-national company.
- International experience in Cash Management and Risk Management, including experience working with complex cash pooling structures and international banks.
- Strong knowledge of banking and financial markets.
- Customer focused and comfortable working with global teams operating in different time zones.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong systems skills, ERP (Oracle, SAP or others), e-banking platforms, Treasury Management System (Quantum or others) and/or Bloomberg systems experience, preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, must be able to work independently and support multiple individuals.
- Must have a high degree of self-initiative; must be results oriented.
- Must be able to perform effectively under tight deadlines with multiple priorities.
- Must be team oriented and able to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Actuarial Services Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors