Client Relationship Manager
DSM Capital Partners is seeking a highly motivated client relationship manager to join its Palm Beach Gardens, Florida based team. This individual will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of client service to DSM’s existing US institutional and sub-advisory clients focusing on client retention and expansion.
- Lead the overall client relationship, staying informed about all current events at the client or impacting the client.
- Plan, coordinate and lead client meetings.
- Work closely with business development team and coordinate internally with DSM investment team members serving each of our clients.
- Develop and execute client implementation and retention programs to optimize the partnership between client and DSM.
- Look to expand the breadth and depth of the investment strategies that DSM can provide to the client.
- Provide market (from clients and other) feedback to include trends, opportunities, product enhancements and client needs across our offerings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in economics/business/finance preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years in the asset management industry.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and balance the needs of multiple clients on a daily basis.
- Detail orientation and commitment to improving internal processes for the benefit of the team.
- Proven track record of a superior work ethic, attention to detail.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize multiple demands, manage time efficiently and deliver a high level of service to DSM’s clients.
- Strong desire to provide exceptional service in any task.
- Technical expertise – Microsoft office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) plus Bloomberg, Morningstar and eVestment. CRM experience (i.e. Salesforce).
- MBA or CFA preferred.
DSM Capital Partners actively manages growth stock investment portfolios for a wide range of clients, including pension plans, foundations and endowments, other institutions, and individual investors. DSM was founded in 2001 by Daniel Strickberger and Stephen Memishian. Today the firm remains 100% owned by current employees and founding partners. The client service and business management teams are staffed with seasoned and capable professionals solely focused on the achievement of our clients’ financial objectives. Headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, DSM manages over $9.8 billion across domestic, international and emerging equity markets through a variety of investment vehicles.