Sobre a vaga
A leading global supplier of fleet management software for Rental, Leasing and Mobility companies is currently searching for its Finance Manager to support their activities growth. (position based in Greater Lisbon area).
About the Finance Manager role
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Finance Manager will spearhead the Financial Planning and Analysis team. Its main function will be to:
- Manage monthly closing process and annual Business Plan in direct contact with the certified accountant
- Ensure and develop the financial/accounting quality of local country closings, procedures and routines and should actively drive and support such process
- Develop tools for forecasting and reporting Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Manage the local country financial and accounting team
- Monitor that key risks related to financial reporting within processes are controlled.
- Actively drive financial analysis improvements to improve profitability and decision making
- Actively support project and strategy budgeting and follow-up
- Elaborate full reporting regarding all financial matters to the management.
- Impact analysis on all strategic decisions in the PL of the company
- Consolidate group companies accounts
For this position, we require a mid-senior profile with 5years+ experience in a similar position and a previous experience in FP&A or auditing in a Big Four or similar roles. The Finance Manager should be familiar with private equity and financing methods.
Fluency in English and Portuguese is mandatory.
If you're recognised to be empathic, team player and team leader, goals oriented and entrepreneurial spirited, the Finance Manager position is made for you, don't wait and just apply to this role.