Product Manager cum Dealer
- Report to the Head of Private Wealth Management Department and Head of Investment Products Team in Hong Kong.
- Work closely with the Investment Products Team in Hong Kong to support the private wealth management business franchise which services the investment products needs of High Net -Worth clients.
- Assist the Private Wealth Management Department in providing the periodic investment market updates, placement and execution of the OTC and listed investment trades covering bonds, equities, investment funds and structured products.
- Conduct the due diligence on new investment products and performance reviews of the existing ones in the product shelf and be a contact person in driving the relationship with business counterparts.
- Assist Hong Kong Investment Products Team to generate and distribute new investment ideas and articulate investment concepts to Client Advisors / Client Advisor Assistants and respectively their High Net-Worth clients.
- Has an oversight on the dealing infrastructure / processes / systems for the investment products, and be responsible for all the sales documentations, product agreements, and service level agreements.
- Liaise effectively with all the respective stakeholders including Hong Kong Investment Products Team, Technology, Operations, Compliance and Risk Management to ensure smooth dealing and investment processes.
- University graduate with at least 5-7 years of product manager cum dealing experience in bonds, equities, funds, or structured products.
- Sound understanding of economics, best market practices and investment products in the wealth management business.
- Holder of the existing CMFAS certification (e.g., M1, M2, M5, M6, and M7) is the pre-requisite and CFA qualification is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all levels of counterparts.
- Willingness to work under a dynamic environment, multi-tasking skills to handle tight and short assignment and meet project deadlines.