Zuckerman Investment Group is an independent investment management firm located in downtown Chicago that provides individuals and families with a complete offering of financial counseling and investment management services.
Zuckerman Investment Group is looking for a highly motivated individual to execute the equity and fixed income trading and related back-office functions. This position is a unique opportunity to participate in the expansion of an established firm. It will offer a rewarding career path and insight into the Investment and Portfolio Management departments.
This position will begin remotely, as our firm is currently an entirely remote workforce due to precautions related to COVID-19.
- Create and execute all equity and fixed income trades
- Send daily trade allocations to brokers and custodians
- Build and maintain relationships with brokers and desk analysts
- Proactively assess OMS workflows and new features
- Complete administration to onboard new brokers & setup new securities
- Provide trading data reports to portfolio management, investment, compliance and relationship management departments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum GPA: 3.5
- Professional experience trading equity and fixed income securities preferred but not required
- Experience using SS&C Advent’s Moxy or similar OMS preferred but not required
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.