Equity Research Analyst (Global exp)
Areas of Responsibility
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis of industries or stocks when assigned. Understand and monitor key value drivers of companies and industries.
- Maintain appropriate financial and valuation models for all stocks under coverage;
- Undertake investment research under the supervision of Investment Manager;
- Build fundamental equity valuation models from ground up;
- Make investment recommendations to the Investment Committee;
- Monitor and evaluate recommendations / investments regularly and recommend timely exit;
- Evaluate funds and recommend for investments to the Investment Committee;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
- Good Honours degree in any field of study from leading universities; CFA or MBA highly regarded;
- 3-5 years of experience in global equities stock research (with a focus on financial services/developed sector) from either the buy-side or sell-side ;
- Strong analytical and accounting skills; ability to analyze industries/sub sectors and stocks and use appropriate stock valuation tools;
- Excellent financial modeling skills;
- Details oriented with good communication and presentation skills;
- Team player & must be able to work independently.