Risk Manager - Interest Rate and Liquidity Risk
- Work within the liquidity risk and interest risk function, helping with the implementation and oversight of risk management framework, while reviewing the risk management policies and procedures.
- Preparing relevant reports to senior management and the asset-liability committee.
- Oversee banks risk level to full fill requirements of policies and limits of areas (interest rate risk in Banking books and Liquidity risk), follow up on the limit excess events.
- Close to 3 years of risk management experience in banks or financial institutions, having worked within liquidity risk and interest rate risk.
- Degree holder in Quantitative Finance, Risk Management, Financial Engineering or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in CFA, ACCA, CFA, FRM or equivalent will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge in statistical and financial analysis, asset & liability management & regulatory requirements
- Good command of English and Chinese