A Registered Investment Advisor based in Los Angeles is seeking a highly motivated self-starter to join its team in the position of Wealth Advisor (WA).
The WA will support a Senior Wealth Advisor in the management of their client base, providing the Senior Wealth Advisor capacity to continue to grow their business.
The WA will assume all aspects of providing excellent service by being designated as the “primary contact” to a book of clients designated by the Senior WA, while keeping the Senior WA updated on all important conversations and activities of these clients.
The WA will manage day-to-day inquiries from the clients and will perform client portfolio review meetings, solely, after a period of training by the Senior WA. The WA will perform ongoing monitoring of the client portfolios and communicate any issue to the Senior Wealth Advisor. In addition, they are expected to coordinate information with the client’s CPA, estate attorney, and other advisors.
The WA will be expected to proactively seek opportunities for client referrals and “share of wallet” opportunities with the clients they service.
The WA is expected to provide financial planning advisement to all clients of the Senior WA.
The WA will be working within a team that supports the Senior WA client base, and is expected to work collaboratively with other team members to provide excellent client service to the Senior WA clients.
• Develop strategies to provide a high quality client experience, with the goal of assisting the Senior WA build their practice through referrals and additional funding from existing clients.
• Provide financial planning advisement, utilizing the eMoney financial planning platform, to assist clients with their financial planning needs.
• Provide general support of the new business development activities of the Senior WA. These responsibilities include performing detailed analysis of prospective client portfolios.
• Perform client portfolio review meetings solely and communicate any follow-up items to the Senior WA.
• Perform important projects, as requested by the Senior WA, to support new business development and client service activities.
• Provide proactive communication to clients.
• Manage complex client requests.
• Manage ongoing tax management strategies for clients.
• Participate in prospective client meetings with the Senior WA.
• Participate in client events created by the firm.
Competencies and Attributes:
• 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry providing a high level of wealth advisory client service.
• Experience preparing customized investment proposals for clients.
• Financial planning/wealth management acumen, judgment, and experience.
• Articulate, confident, and driven professional with the ability to work with a team-oriented culture in a results-oriented, growing environment.
• Unimpeachable ethical standards and a strong work ethic.
• Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment with a culture that provides opportunities for professional growth, yet expecting accountability.
• Superior communication skills, both oral and written; strong presentation skills.
• A demonstrated ability to establish priorities and meet goals.
• Ability to collaborate within a team in a professional and constructive manner.
• Confident in interacting with high-net-worth individuals in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
• Proficient in the Microsoft operating platform, the eMoney financial planning platform, and the Salesforce CRM platform.
• CFP® preferred; CFA a plus.
• FINRA Series 7 license preferred.
• A bachelor’s degree required from an accredited University with an educational background in finance or economics.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org