Head of Women's Banking
Listening to Albertans. Going deeper to understand who they are and where they’re going. Translating the complex world of banking and investing into brilliantly simple solutions. Through all this, we believe we can create happiness. This is the ATB way.
Job Number: REQ1481
Apply by: March 9, 2021
As ATB’s next Head of Women’s Banking, you get the unique and exciting opportunity to build, scale and lead the Women’s Banking strategy and create impact for Women’s Business right here in Alberta. You will provide enterprise leadership to the Women's Banking strategy, leading an aligned focus on the specialized segment of female clients across ATB Financial. This leader will be accountable to the establishment and execution of a differentiated strategy, designing and developing a value proposition for the female business owner. Establishing collaborative relationships with supporting teams (Experience Office (XO), Business Banking, Finance, Credit, Operations) in the service of achieving segment goals and to ensure effective integration of ATB's services and products.
You will have influence with policy makers in the provincial and federal government, and post secondary institutions. Highly connected in the province among the business community and influential with women business owners while supporting the People & Culture (P&C) work around Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Head of Women’s Banking Accountabilities:
- Market development using data to drive decisions for expansion, financial modeling, and revenue growth and attainment. Develop marketing plans, outreach plans & events whether digital or in person, maximize the segment network and connections for advisory counsel to adapt.
- Providing direction to marketing partners on what adjustments or priorities are necessary in alignment with the pace and targeted growth areas.
- Develop and execute the rising market playbook for bringing the specialty market from infancy through to robust growth.
- Identification of all operational needs to support the nuances of this specialty segment (e.g. risk appetite, credit guidance, product suite - both traditional and specialized, pricing strategy, workforce development, tools & systems internal and external, etc)
What you bring:
- University Degree in Business, Finance or related discipline.
- 7-10 years experience in Business Banking with an in-depth knowledge of commercial lending.
- Well developed network of industry, business and government contacts.
- Strong research and analysis skills - to stay current on trends, economics, and translation to results that require pivots or further investment into internal development
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills along with social media savvy as a market head and subject matter expert
- Leadership and influence skills - excellent connector, listener, negotiator, able to connect with people of all socio economic and expertise and build trust
- In-depth knowledge of the unique needs and dynamics of this segment, visibility with industry , association and not for profit organizations designed to support the development of this sector.
- Strong relationship development skills and up to date understanding of the trends, needs and expectations of Alberta's female entrepreneurs.
At ATB, we know that highly talented people can readily transfer their skills. If you believe your skills and experience are transferable, please consider putting your name in the running.
Online applications are preferred. Please let us know if you require any accommodations.