7 days left
Sobre a vaga
Our Finance & Administration Business Line is looking for a Controller, who will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform analytical reviews of the monthly operating results and help to ensure reasonability and accuracy of reports;
- Providing status of financial condition by collecting, analyzing, interpreting and reporting financial data;
- Responsible for the timely preparation and interpretation of all financial information, including financial statements, system ledgers, and other reports as required;
- Perform tasks associated with month-end and year-end close of income statement and balance sheet, account reconciliations & G/L analysis;
- Prepare monthly financial KPI analysis and reports to management;
- Improve financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions;
- Assure the production & analysis of the reporting sent to the group;
- Assist in developing and preparing the Group's budget, trends, and Three-Year Plan financial presentations and calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management;
- Respond to the needs of Management at all levels for special reports and interpretation of financial results and related systems.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics;
- Master or MBA is a plus;
- At least 5 years of experience in an International Controlling Department in similar functions;
- Auditing Experience in a Big 4 Company is a plus;
- Experience with multi-national & multi-currency companies;
- Solid knowledge of accounting fundamentals;
- Proficiency with IFRS norms;
- Solid understanding of budget forecasting and cost accounting;
- MS Office, Accounting Systems and BI Application domain;
- Proficiency with HFM would be highly appreciated;
- English proficiency (French is a plus);
- Availability to travel.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and problem-solving orientation;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Team player;
- Outgoing and engaging personality.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send us your CV to email@example.com, with the subject “05.2021 – Controller” or apply directly through this link: https://voltalia-career.talent-soft.com/Pages/Offre/detailoffre.aspx?idOffre=63&idOrigine=3223&LCID=2057.