Senior Financial Planning & Reporting Controller (m/f/d)
6 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The CF R WEA Accounting & Controlling Regional Hub is a financial and accounting competence center, covering all companies of the Siemens Group in Western Europe and Africa. It ensures the correctness of the Financial Statements of over 96 Legal Entities in Algeria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia and UK.
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters? What role will you play?
- Ensure the correct budgeting and forecasting process and Esprit delivery by coordinating all the necessary activities and, when applicable, by using the Hub planning tool
- Monitor the forecast & budget delivery and, if needed, investigate and clarify the relevant deviation
- Ensure a tight communication with entities within the responsibility area
- Provide users assistance and guidance trough the planning process and ensuring the correct planning guidelines application
- Maintain and develop regular and ad hoc reporting for countries management
- Provide analysis of monthly results and clear commentary
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
Knowledge And Experience
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years as a Financial Controller or as planning & reporting controller
- Fluent in English (mother tong is valued) and, at least, one more additional language (Portuguese,
- Spanish, Italian, French, German)
- Deep working knowledge of SAP tools
- Good MS Office knowledge, of which experience with Excel and Power Point is mandatory
- Experience in Business Intelligence (Tableau or SAP analytic cloud) is valued
Skills And Abilities Needed To Perform Role
- Flexible and able to work under pressure, in a dynamic and changing environment
- Self-starter and innovative
- Motivated and pro-active
- Being able to work in team and to communicate effectively with the relevant stakeholders
- Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time