Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Who We Are:
AndCo Consulting is an independent, SEC registered institutional investment consulting firm. We serve as a fiduciary to each of our clients, without exception or caveat, while assisting and guiding them in making important investment and plan design decisions.
The Procurement Analyst is responsible for managing the Request for Proposal (RFP) process, producing high quality procurement deliverables, and maintaining AndCo’s internal RFP response management software.
- Writes and edits RFP responses on behalf of the Firm, by translating a deep understanding of the business and questions asked in individual RFPs.
- Creates RFPs, Proposals, and Finals presentations for clients and prospects
- Manages the Request for Proposal (RFP) process including population, maintenance, and ongoing update of AndCo’s internal question and answer data bank
- Communicates internally on a regular basis, especially with Marketing and Compliance personnel, to share progress or issues with deliverables and utilize internal tracking systems to document each opportunity, progress, and results for all RFPs/Proposals/Finals
- Executes special projects as requested
- Collaborates effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to think critically and solve problems leveraging available resources with a high degree of accuracy and detail orientation
- Displays the ability to be highly organized and flexible with multiple priorities and changing deadlines
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- High level of aptitude for software systems and database management. Specifically, Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as Adobe/Foxit and RFP systems such as Qvidian
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 7 years of relevant industry and RFP experience preferred
- CFA Investment Foundations Program required within 6 months of start date
- Six Sigma certification is a plus
Benefits of joining AndCo:
AndCo Employees enjoy opportunities to learn and grow alongside committed leaders and colleagues. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental, Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) employer match, and 13 paid company holidays in addition to a generous PTO package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AndCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite all qualified applicants to apply and do not discriminate against individuals because of their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status or age.
This job is located in Winter Park, Florida. Standard office hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM. This is an exempt position.