Senior Investment Consultant, Taft-Hartley/Public
Client Leadership - Our Vision
An independent investment consulting firm, Marquette Associates guides institutional investment programs with a focused client service approach and careful research grounded in real-world experience. We’ve served clients with a single mission for over 30 years – enable institutions to become more effective investment stewards. We are recruiting for a Senior Investment Consultant is to serve as the primary consultant on several institutional client relationships.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain institutional investment consulting relationships with Taft-Hartley and/or Public clients
- Cultivate new institutional consulting relationships by leveraging existing network
- Attend and participate in quarterly client meetings
- Provide asset allocation and investment manager recommendations
- Assist in construction of investment policy
- Participate in industry conferences
- Collaborate and mentor analyst team
- Act as a resource for other staff on specific areas of expertise
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in a consultant role at an investment consulting firm working with Taft-Hartley and/or Public clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- At least one of the following designations: CFA, CAIA, MBA or significant process towards one of these certifications
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business; the ideal candidate has an established network of institutional relationships and industry connections
- Demonstrated ability to generate significant revenue
- Independent and self-motivated; has the ability to flourish with minimal guidance
- Public speaking skills and experience presenting to clients is required
- Experience presenting at conferences and industry events is a plus
Marquette Associates offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending plans for health care and dependent care; generous time off benefits; 401(k) plan with company match and more.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Investment Consultant – Your Name”.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.