7 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
About QV Investors
QV Investors is an employee-owned discretionary investment management firm managing portfolios on behalf of institutional and private clients. QV is committed to investing, supporting and empowering people. Founded in 1996, QV stands for “Quality” and “Value”, characteristics that resonate through the firm’s culture and investment principles.
A Portfolio Administrator works with QV’s Investment Counsellors, operational and compliance teams to ensure client service excellence and accurate processing of data.
- Accurate and timely transaction posting to QV’s portfolio accounting system
- Pooled fund administration
- Assist in transitioning accounts and onboarding new clients
- Respond to client requests, such as cash management and other routine requests
- Preparation of client update documentation
- Maintain data integrity through data entry and review across different databases
Support Investment Counsellors:
- Preparing portfolio reports and exhibits in advance of client meetings
- Coordinating and attending client meetings with Investment Counsellors
- Assisting with ad-hoc requests on a timely basis
- Working effectively within various teams, striving for honest, direct and clear communication
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Above average computer skills
- Ability to work with databases
- Dedicated to pursuing excellence, continuous improvement, and self-leadership
- Minimum of 5 years of direct client service responsibilities in the financial industry
- Canadian Securities Course or similar qualification
Considered a strong asset:
- Working experience with financial custodians
- University Degree or College Diploma in business, accounting, economics, or finance
How to Apply
Interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the heading “Portfolio Administrator”.
Your cover letter should discuss who you are, why you are interested in working at QV, and what you will bring to the QV team.
We thank all applicants and advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Further information about QV Investors Inc. can be seen on our website at www.qvinvestors.com.