Risk management-Project Risk Analysis Senior Manager/Manager/Senior Officer
- Responsible for pre-investment risk analysis of the projects carried out by the firm, including debt, equity, mezzanine, structured finance, pre-IPO investments etc.; Major duties include participating in due diligence procedure, review of valuation models regarding equity projects, constructing risk assessment reports, etc.;
- Responsible for performing research at both industry and company level, and to provide data support for firm level risk management and project level risk assessment;
- Responsible for counter party risk management, including ISDA、GMRA、CSA;
- Assist to develop and enhance firm level credit risk management;
- Be familiar with direct investment projects, capital market mechanism, and regulatory requirements in both HK and mainland China;
- Perform ad-hoc work around the risk management related issues.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within banking / security house / asset management / hedge fund, preferably with direct investment exposure; ex big-4 candidates with above experience will also be considered;
- Familiar with direct investment projects and risk control measures;
- Highly proficient in financial analysis, research skills and risk assessment tools;
- A quick learner with analytical, independent, good problem-solving skills. Excellent Chinese report-writing skills is a must;
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Statistics or Mathematics; Preferably CPA, FRM or CFA; Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English.