Stock Options Analyst (M/F)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our Client is a Multinational Company.
Descrição da oferta
- Provide daily operational support for Company's global equity programs in the U.S. and internationally;
- Maintain Equity Edge database for participant accounts;
- Prepare and process RSU releases on a timely basis for all employees and other equity holders in 25+ countries;
- Prepare DWAC's for RSU releases via iCart with Computershare;
- Enter terminations and new employees on a timely basis until the E*Trade & Workday API layer is implemented and, once implemented, monitor interface daily for any rejects or errors;
- Ensure accurate and timely tax withholding and reporting to global Payrolls (35 entities) for RSU releases and ESPP activity (changes, enrollments and purchases);
- Update YTD taxes from US payroll provided files prior to each RSU release;
- Monitor Stock Admin email alias and provide excellent customer service to equity plan participants;
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding equity programs and processes in a timely manner;
- Assist in the administration of our Employee Stock Purchase Plan including maintaining database of enrollees, distribution of ESPP changes to global payrolls and reporting to payrolls enrollment and purchase data;
- Month, Quarterly, Year End and Ad Hoc - Run reports with proper parameters to support preparation of journal entries, reconciliations and SOX requirements, 10K and 10Q, technical accounting, legal and tax;
- Any non-stock compensation expense standard journal entries (par value and tax withholding reclassification for RSU releases, cash reconciliation from brokers);
- Reconciliation of outstanding shares and stock activity to plan summaries.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar;
- At least two years' experience with Sotck Options or similar;
- Experience with a public company (plus);
- Experience administering Employee Stock Purchase Plans;
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance matters as they relate to equity (plus);
- Ability to perform monthly reconciliations for such as Outstanding Shares to the transfer agent and to Equity Plans;
- Advanced level of Enlgish;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Excellent analytical capabilities, organizational skills, and dedication to the details.
A good opportunity for your professional growth.
Contacto: Renata Bobiao Referência da Oferta: JN-012021-2003647