Azimut Alternative Capital Partners, LLC (“AACP”) is the New York-based global ex-Italy alternatives business of Azimut Holding SpA (“Azimut”) mandated to build a multi-affiliate private markets business by owning and operating a portfolio of minority stakes. Azimut is publicly listed on the Milan Stock Exchange (Ticker: AZM IM) and is one of the largest independent asset managers in Europe with ca. $73 billion in AUM as of December 31, 2020.
AACP acquires GP stakes in private market-focused alternative asset managers, including private equity, private credit, real assets, venture, infrastructure and other investment managers. In addition to being a financial partner to our underlying Affiliate managers, we provide strategic value-add services to support and grow our underlying investments by distributing our underlying affiliates’ investment product to our institutional, retail and high-net-worth clients.
For more information on AACP, please visit http://azimutalternative.us/.
For more information on Azimut, please visit http://www.azimut-group.com/en/home.
The Marketing Analyst will be an integral member of the AACP Marketing team reporting jointly to Global Head of Institutional Relationships and Global Head of Consultant Relationships and will be responsible for working with the team across a variety of initiatives and channels including public pensions, corporate pensions, consultants, endowments & foundations and Taft-Hartley plans. Certain key initiatives and responsibilities include:
- Tracking of and providing assistance to all client prospects through the lifecycle of the sales process, from initial outreach to investment documentation
- Responding to information requests from prospective clients about investment offerings from AACP and our Affiliate managers
- Updating consultant and industry databases on AACP products and ensuring that they are updated for Affiliate managers
- Creating and updating marketing materials for internal and external purposes, including AACP’s pitchbooks and fundraising presentations and other collateral materials, as needed
- Gathering and synthesizing market intelligence about managers and client prospects through a variety of subscription and news services
- Managing and maintaining the CRM
- Creating and managing an Azimut Global Distribution guide for AACP internal use
- Organizing communication between the different internal global distribution groups at Azimut and the AACP Global Heads of Consultant Relationships and Institutional Relationships
- Creating and managing Mercer Global Investment Forums’ marketing materials and pitchbooks
- Utilizing PitchBook and other third party data sources to create comparable analyses
- Updating and managing investment consultant profiles for AACP internal use
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant industry experience in institutional asset management or private equity, investment consultancy or other relevant asset management experience. Importantly, the candidate must have an interest in private markets and asset management, as AACP’s investment mandate is strictly focused on making investments in and helping grow alternative asset management firms. He/she will have an exceptional work ethic and a background reflecting a high level of academic and professional achievement. It is important that the successful candidate demonstrates an attention to detail, ability to multi-task and knowledge of investment strategies in addition to being highly organized, driven, persistent and a team player.
Additionally, the successful candidate will have strong communication skills – both written and oral – and be able to interact with all levels of Azimut, our Affiliate managers, and clients. He/she must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Powerpoint) and be able to navigate and update external databases. Participation in the CFA program is a plus, but not required.
AACP will not require its employees to be physically present in the office until the team has been vaccinated; and even then, individual concerns will be taken into consideration. As of early 2021, the majority of the team works remotely full-time.
Applicants should submit CVs by email to firstname.lastname@example.org