Analyst - Private Markets
6 days left
Founded in 2003, Franklin Park is an employee-owned, global investment advisory and management firm headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. The firm provides private asset advisory and asset management services to institutional investors, including endowments, foundations, and public, private and labor union pension plans.
Franklin Park is seeking to hire an Analyst to support the investment team in reviewing and monitoring private equity funds and co-investment opportunities. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience in the investment industry. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or similar field required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in private markets research
- Assist in the evaluation of private equity fund and co-investment opportunities
- Meetings and interviews with private equity managers
- Ongoing monitoring and quarterly reviews and valuations of private equity funds and co-investments
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 1-2+ years of experience in the investment industry
- Strong writing skills
- Highly developed critical thinking skills
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Team-first work ethic and the desire to continuously self-improve
Franklin Park is an equal opportunity employer. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will include a base salary, bonus potential and attractive employee benefits.