Vice President - Boutique Investment Bank
Platinum Advisors is a Singapore registered, boutique investment bank set up to provide high quality M&A and corporate finance advisory services. Our senior management team come from diverse backgrounds in the investment industry, and has in excess of US$100bn of international M&A cross border transactional track record. Our boutique environment enables you to work closely with ex.investment bankers from top tier bulge bracket Global Investment Banks. You will receive individual attention and grow your role in a meritocratic environment. Our entrepreneurial culture provides for a broad range of responsibilities as well as strong potential for professional growth.
As Vice President you will work in a team environment to actively manage and assist in the analysis and resolution of client matters, while taking direction and receiving guidance from management team. The vice president will be involved in all stages of the client management, including identification of prospective client opportunities, completion of industry and client research, and assist in the development of client presentations and appropriate documentation.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior client executives and consistently seek to exceed client expectations. Assume role of day-to-day client contact for deal related matters.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analysis approach and execute extensive analysis for complex and high impact deals.
- Suggest innovative approaches for due diligence, research, and analysis efforts. Identify probable deal issues, providing thoughts and perspective resolution.
- Review all analyst work for consistency, correctness, and formatting, taking responsibility for client material and reports.
- Provide thought leadership to streamline processes and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Minimum 2 years corporate finance advisory or related experience
- Transaction or Project Management Experience
- Strong Presentation and Powerpoint skills
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification
Are you seeking a leadership opportunity in a M&A practice where you are part of a talented, yet down-to-earth team that thrives on collaboration? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org