EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - INVESTMENT COUNSELLOR/ ADVISOR
- This is a senior strategic influential role; who closely follows latest trends in the market and adapts them for advice and guidance within the business oriented to achieve results.
- You should have the EQ to establish, grow and manage investment relationships with Global ultra high net worth clients; whilst engaging with the internal stakeholders. Its imperative for you to be collaborative and team oriented, able to leverage a wide array of internal partners.
- As the platform is built to encourage an entrepreneurial mindset, it would be advantageous for you to be able of bringing in new clients/investment relationships.
- An individual in this role will be expected to:
- Be one of the primary client contact and trusted investment advisor, working collaboratively with the Banker team in determining and promoting suitable, sustainable product specific opportunities, portfolio advice and after sales partnership.
- Leverage existing client relationships, local network and investment experience to introduce new ultra-high net worth clients to the Bank.
- Build and manage a successful practice centered on deepening relationships internally and externally.
- Combine in depth knowledge of traditional and alternative investments with wealth planning and private banking services to optimize client service and cross-marketing opportunities.
- Work across currencies, asset classes, markets and jurisdictions
- Engage and advise clients on brokerage activity and execute trades seamlessly.
- Actively look for cross sell opportunities in others areas of the bank, in particular lending, global markets solutions, etc.
- Partner with Bankers to prospect for new investment business
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the brand, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 15+ years of Robust experience in providing investment advice and solutions.
- CFA, FRM, MBA degree or other advanced degrees is a plus.
- Language: English. Mandarin is a plus.
- CACS Papers 1&2