Private Wealth Investment Management Specialist
Seeking a Chartered Financial Analyst, with at least two years’ experience, preferably in private wealth management. The role includes, but is not limited to, monitoring, managing and trading the team’s discretionary fee-based portfolios, seeing to client customized investment requests including, preparing reviews, client portfolio & position analyses, client balance sheet preparation and investment recommendations.
Description of the Team:
We are a boutique, Barron’s and Forbes-Shook ranked Private Wealth Management team within Merrill Private Wealth at BofA. We work with a limited number of high-net-worth clients. “White-glove” service, client focus and an attention to detail are required.
- Managing the team’s discretionary model portfolios.
- Portfolio tracking, implementation and running analytics, including performance analysis and risk assessment.
- Fluidity in Excel, Bloomberg and PowerPoint required. The individual will utilize our Excel and Bloomberg spreadsheets to monitor, track and measure portfolios and economic indicators. The individual will utilize MorningStar and Blackrock analytic tools.
- Surface, interview and monitor managers as well as ETF alternatives.
- Listen to the firms morning calls, CIO calls outside manager calls and stay abreast of research and economic conditions.
- Administrative aspects of the job include: client annual reviews & follow up. The role is client facing in the preparation and presentation of client reviews and reports.
- The individual will be managing the team’s investment folder, organizing and running the team’s investment meeting, maintain manager notes and interface with the firm on compliance issues as needed.
- Ability to interact well with other team members
- Ability to pivot, and prioritize, given client requests and market conditions, is critical. The ability to assist the team as necessary with administrative tasks from time to time is important; we are running a boutique private wealth business. Stay calm.
- High organizational skills, as well as an open-mindedness, desire to learn, and be part of the team -within a context of “clients come first” is a must.
- Fluidity and attention to detail in preparing presentations so they are easily to follow, well organized and actionable (introduce what you are going to tell them, tell them, summarize what you told them and what they should do)
- Series 7, and 66 are preferred, but not mandatory to be hired. They must be obtained, and will be required, in due course.
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors