Credit Products Sales Specialist - Assc Dir/Asst Dir
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
The individual will work in concert with Relationship Managers to optimize customer relationships and maximize revenue for the Moody's Analytics sales team. Charged with the development of business within a respective territories in South East Asia and product line, you will, in cooperation with the Relationship Management staff, identify and target prospects, initiate new sales activity, and manage cycles to closure.
This is an opportunity to develop, apply, and share a deep and broad understanding of Moody's Analytics solutions in a client-facing role. You will get to work with highly competent account management and professional services teams, while helping our Asia Pacific clients better measure and manage credit risk.
- You will determine the needs of the client in each single sales opportunity by asking probing questions, by understanding specific issues facing the client based on your knowledge of industry practices. You will use this insight to link client needs and challenges to Moody's solutions.
- You will act as the market and product/service expert during the sales cycle by bringing insight, product expertise and process management skills to bear.
- In client meetings you will communicate how Moody’s Analytics products and services can meet the client's specific needs. This will entail demonstrating product, answering product and technical questions, describing our approach to services engagements, and conducting client training.
- You will serve as the main liaison between the client service team, the client, and the appropriate professional services organization on each services opportunity, where appropriate. You will be responsible for accurately representing the needs and interests of each party, thus fostering open and constructive communication.
- You will coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients, especially proposals and RFPs.
- You will prepare and circulate market insight comments and enhance our hypothesis-based selling efforts that help to create awareness of Moody's Analytics expertise internally.
- You will serve as an important leader in the development of the future product and services extensions and enhancements and marketing strategy
- Minimum 4 - 5 years sales experience within the financial services sector.
- Experience of working with and selling credit risk measurement and management solutions is desirable. Ideally from a banking, asset management, insurance, capital markets or corporate background.
- You will have demonstrated proven value as an advisor and be well-versed in credit risk management issues.
- You are a self-sufficient contributor to client meetings and can effectively communicate value propositions in spontaneous client phone calls. You can present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of your responsible products & services.
- Experience with Moody’s Analytics products will be preferred.
- As success will depend on how well Moody’s Analytics solutions meet customer needs, excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Must be a strong team player to harness knowledge/market intelligence and internal skills to assist with prospecting new sales/closing of sales cycle.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills. Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurized and diverse environment.
- Willingness to travel approximately 50% of the time when safe business travel is permitted. The role requires visiting many prospects and clients within assigned markets in South East Asia.
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in English required.