Lead Quantitative Analyst (Fixed Income), Morningstar Indexes
The Area: Morningstar Indexes Team leverages its expertise in equity research, manager research, asset allocation, and portfolio construction to create investor-focused solutions. It uses Morningstar`s intellectual property to create indexes that empower investors to achieve their goals at every stage of the investment process - market monitoring, benchmarking and asset allocation. The unit offers a broad suite of global equity, bond, commodity and asset allocation indexes.
The Role: As a fixed income specialist, you will be responsible for the fixed income index research, including developing fixed income index methodologies, creating portfolio construction and analytics, and promoting thought leadership. The candidate will have an excellent grasp of investment concepts, possess strong analytical and data munging skills, and partner effectively with senior management, other teams, and clients. Additionally, the successful candidate must possess sound verbal communication skills and be able to discuss research with both experts and non-experts alike. This position is based in our Navi Mumbai office.
- Develop and implement portfolio construction and analytics tools.
- Research and develop innovative fixed income indexes in areas such as ESG.
- Develop cutting-edge thought leadership designed to help Morningstar’s mission of “empowering investor success”.
- Partner with research teams across Morningstar to develop global fixed income research agenda and transform Morningstar’s intellectual property into investor-centric Indexes.
- Support sales & marketing efforts, client roadshows and seminars.
- At least 6 years of fixed income quantitative experience at an index provider, asset manager company or investment bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, financial discipline, or engineering; a CFA, MBA or a Master’s degree in a quantitative or financial discipline is preferred.
- Knowledge of institutional investing, modern portfolio theory and portfolio construction processes.
- Hands-on analytical and quantitative skills (e.g., econometrics) and practical experience with programming and database packages.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills including ability to distill complex ideas into simple explanations.
- Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics or Management with a passion for finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) preferred
Contact :Interested applicants can email a copy of their updated profile to Smrutika.email@example.com
Process: Interviews of shortlisted candidates will be conducted via video conference during weekdays
Know more about us @ www.morningstar.in | www.facebook.com/MorningstarIndia | Morningstar India YouTube Channel
More searches like this
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors