M&A / private equity
Do you have a keen interest in M&A and investments? At Cap Expand Partners, we offer you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in key facets of the transaction process. As an intern you will work closely with senior professionals and assist in a variety of projects.
Cap Expand Partners is a specialist private market investor. We provide debt and equity capital to companies in the Benelux on behalf of wealthy families. Our aim is to improve economic, personal and social well-being by investing in companies that address today’s most pressing issues.
Our team consists of highly committed and talented individuals and we strive to provide a nurturing and collaborative working environment, finding the right balance between hard work and fun.
You will assist the team by
- Preparing valuations, including DCF and LBO models
- Reviewing potential investment opportunities
- Participating in meetings and preparing deliverables for live projects
- Supporting commercial efforts, including drafting presentations and conducting market research
What we offer
- A 3-6 months internship program all year round
- A dynamic work environment for an exclusive investment firm
- Exposure to key facets of the M&A and investment process
- Flexible work and commuting arrangements (transportation allowance included)
Skills you will develop
- Valuation and modelling skills (DCF, LBO, multiples)
- Professional Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Expertise in preparing key deliverables for M&A and investment processes
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc.) or higher, and an outstanding academic record
- Written and spoken proficiency in English (fluency in Dutch is considered a plus)
- Eye for detail and uncompromising on quality
- Strong analytical skills
- Results-oriented and eagerness to learn
- Demonstrated interest in finance
If you wish to apply for an internship position, contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter, or by filling in the form at www.cap-expand.com/career.