Investor Operations Reporting Analyst
The Investor Operations Reporting Analyst will be part of a team that provides a superior level of service to our clients through various forms of communication. This role requires strong project management and communication skills, the ability to work in a dynamic group environment, and solid data management capabilities.
The individual will be involved in the following critical activities:
- Coordinate with departments throughout the firm to prepare and deliver recurring client deliverables.
- Respond to client inquiries in a prompt manner, utilizing both communication and analytical skills.
- Identify and assist in opportunities to improve upon the team’s processes.
- Manage the investor experience through our proprietary client web portal.
- Accurately complete and review client requests, striving for zero error rate.
- Assist in special projects and strategic initiatives, as requested, including (i) streamlining delivery of data and client reporting; (ii) creating efficiencies while still maintaining a superior level of service to the investor.
- Operate in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal experience and critical competencies for the role include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a proven record of academic success.
- Minimum of 2-5 year’s professional experience working in an operationally driven environment.
- Financial industry/public accounting experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of hedge funds, private equity, real estate, and/or infrastructure is preferred with a strong preference for private equity experience.
- A high attention to detail, including solid proofreading skills, is critical.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with peers and management.
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex projects from inception to completion.
- Demonstrated team player, with ability to fulfill responsibilities independently.
- Ability to multi-task, meet competing deadlines, and balance priorities.
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. Experience with Salesforce and Tableau is preferred.
In terms of cultural fit, the successful candidate will be self-motivated and energized by working amongst a group of thoughtful, smart and successful colleagues. He or she will enjoy being part of an organization focused on excellence and will be a naturally collaborative person who enjoys interacting with individuals at all levels. Additionally, he or she will be a strong team player with a proactive approach and the ability to exercise discretion and judgment.
ABOUT THE FIRM
GCM Grosvenor is a global alternatives investment firm with $57 billion in assets under management in private equity, infrastructure, real estate, credit, absolute return strategies, and multi-asset class opportunistic investments. We have specialized in alternatives since 1971, and we are dedicated to unlocking value for our clients by leveraging our cross-asset class and flexible investment platform.
Our experienced team of approximately 500 professionals from diverse backgrounds serves a global client base of institutional and high net worth investors. GCM Grosvenor is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Seoul.
A diverse, engaged team is critical to our ability to successfully create and deliver value to our clients. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse professionals can thrive professionally, and we are dedicated to training, retaining and promoting minorities, women, LGBTQ employees, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Over 55% of GCM Grosvenor employees and 43% of executive management are women and/or ethnically diverse individuals. In addition, we seek to drive a more diverse, inclusive industry through our partnership with diverse professionals organizations and by consciously working with subcontractors and vendors that are certified as minority-, women-, or persons with disabilities-owned businesses.
For more information, visit www.gcmgrosvenor.com.