Principal Business Analyst
What You’ll Do:
- Liaise between multiple groups: Performance Measurement & Attribution, Corporate Finance, Compliance and Human Resources.
- Perform business analysis, work with business stakeholders to develop roadmaps for improving workflows, data quality and data timeliness.
- Perform story creation and develop acceptance criteria as an agile team member assigned to projects directly impacting the above-mentioned business groups.
- Perform support analysis and triage for reported issues.
- Work with the project team to plan and build out self-service capabilities within the stated business areas, across several application stacks.
- Work with other IT delivery teams to coordinate cross-team initiatives to achieve firm-wide goals and objectives.
- Perform programmatic data analysis, define data governance and quality checks, and define process controls.
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; CFA or CIPM preferred with 10+ years of experience in the asset management business, ideally with buy-side focus.
- Demonstrated experience of Performance Measurement and Attribution concepts, calculations, and data integration needs. Experience with Corporate Finance, Compliance and HR support a plus.
- 7+ years of experience delivering software as part of an Agile delivery team. Knowledge of modern software development practices and exposure to the AWS platform.
- Working knowledge of the Factset B-One (formerly Bisam) performance and attribution platform or demonstrated experience with similar systems required.
- Experience with data modeling, report and dashboard creation using BI Tools (Tableau preferred)
- Proficiency with SQL and/or one or more programming languages (e.g. C#, Python) is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise data management and business process modeling.
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
Why work here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency.
- Casual office environment. Casual dress code everyday. The kitchens are stocked with free snacks and drinks.
- Better Benefits. Get quality medical, dental and vision insurance; Paid leave bank of 20 days; Profit Sharing; Tuition & Health Club Reimbursement.
- Opportunities to Develop Personally & Professionally. We promote local volunteerism and organize hands-on opportunities throughout the year. Work side-by-side with some of the industry’s most admired professionals.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.