Senior Credit Analyst, Asset Management, London
- Conduct essential detailed credit research analysis on singular names in the sector assigned.
- Develop internal ratings based on long term opinions and provide relative value recommendations to Portfolio Managers.
- On-site visits, meetings and conferences with relevant companies
- Undertake sector analysis and revert this to the Portfolio Managers and other internal clients.
- Build strong relationships and manage contact with companies - this includes on site visits, conferences etc.
- Supervise the Junior Credit Analyst and act as a mentor.
- Engage and be responsible for recommendation performance.
- Present investment ideas to committees & portfolio managers
- The role holder will adhere to FCA rules and principles and the Firm's policies and procedures.
- 10+ years credit experience, within a decision making role.
- High Yield experience extremely advantageous
- Real Estate experience is not required but advantageous
- Degree Educated
- CFA/IMC Qualification