Private Equity Securities Analyst
We are looking for a securities analyst to help model, analyze and write up various investment opportunities. The candidate will be responsible for a broad range of investments including both public and private equity. Cash flow modeling and valuation of investment ideas will be critical components of the job. Excellent writing communication skills are a must. If you cannot write well, please don’t apply. Writing investment memoranda explaining the merits and risks of potential investments will be an important part of the job. The ideal candidate works well in a small, entrepreneurial, collegial, and fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor cash flow and valuation of current private investment portfolio.
- Conduct fundamental research on new investment ideas including detailed cash flow modeling.
- Discuss both existing and prospective investments with the Investment Committee.
- Write summaries of new investment ideas and updates to current investments.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CFA candidate preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an investment analyst. Please don’t apply if you have less than 3 years experience.
- Highly skillful in Excel modeling
CFA Level 1 is not necessary