Senior Financial Advisor
Telarray is a fast growing, dynamic fee-only financial planning and investment management firm who is adding an experienced Senior Advisor to our team. Telarray offers a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a path to equity partner for this position.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation and/or CFA Charterholder.
- Strong desire to join a fee-only financial planning team with a passion for helping clients of the firm reach their financial goals.
- Ability to articulate/demonstrate strong communication skills and aptitude in a team atmosphere.
- Required 7 years of applicable industry experience, including:
- Writing and presenting comprehensive financial plans one-on-one with clients.
- Building long-term client relationships with clients.
- Proven application of all aspects of a client's financial picture, including investments, insurance strategies, tax planning, education planning, retirement planning, and estate planning.
- Analyzing and presenting investment portfolios to clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; detail oriented; able to manage many time-sensitive tasks simultaneously; pro-active self-starter.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to organizations for business development and educational purposes.
**** Salaried position commensurate with experience. Must pass a criminal background check and a credit check.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.