MARKETING and EVENT MANAGER
You are responsible for driving our internal and external events for our members in the finance industry. Design and lead the member experience strategy and to amplify our brand visibility and enhance member engagement.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Plan, manage, and deliver a wide variety of events to include on-line (webinar) & in-person events such as key member events - award ceremony and our flagship membership dinner.
- Manage and lead event volunteer committees to design and curate attractive event opportunities.
- Source and negotiate event collaboration agreements adhering to pre-defined budgets and quality requirements. Manage event budget and invoicing, ensuring careful pre-event planning and alignment with all relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with speakers during the event planning process and manage speaker logistics, to include hosting of webinar and in-person events.
- Prepare marketing plan, create & coordinate dissemination of event communications and electronic marketing collates, including website update and social media sites.
- Facilitate organisational alignment and execution of event objectives, key messaging, creative execution, budget, and KPIs to measure success.
- Present customer-centric insights to the leadership team and/or board including customer feedback and data to enhance decision-making.
- Support the team in general office management.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing and event management including digital events, experience in the financial industry is a plus.
- Swiss nationality or residency (with eligible work permit to work in Switzerland).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. German and other languages are a plus.
- Organisational skills to manage multiple tasks, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment, follow-up and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity and capability with digital tools.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver high quality results under time pressure.
- Highly reliable, proactive problem prevention and issue resolution.
- Polished and professional when dealing with external and internal partners. Good interpersonal and enjoys working with others and as part of a small team.
- A strong can-do attitude and creativity to solve unexpected challenges, always thinking out-of-the box.
- Openness to travel 10% - 20% (might vary from year to year).