Investment Consultant, CITICdiamond
- Communicate with Line Manager/ Principal Investment Consultant / District Head / Branch Manager on business progress and outlook in formulation of corresponding support strategies and provide advice and plans in meeting sales targets.
- Drive the investment sales business by achieving individual investment target via exploring the investment needs and promote our investment products and services to our clients, as well as to co-ordinate and drive other CITICdiamond/ CITICfirst Relationship Managers within the assigned branches to advise and provide plans in meeting clients' needs.
- Conduct meeting with customers and be committed to close investment transaction via end-to-end process.
- Coordinate and support sales events (e.g. seminars) for both internal and external clients.
- Conduct regular coaching, training and market / product briefing to sales staff to enhance their knowledge and selling skills.
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Preferably possess/obtain Core or Professional level of qualification under the HKMA Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF) on Retail Wealth Management (RWM).
- Preferably possess CFP/CFA/HKRFP qualification as well as required qualifications under SFC for marketing investment products.
- Preferably 3 years' investment sales experience in the retail banking industry.
- Good sales and product knowledge on investment products, services and market information.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).