Wealth Management Project Manager
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 71 countries, with 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe and 6 000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its businesses, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients -- individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporates, institutional investors and community organisations -- with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
Since 2015, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has a competence center in Portugal - the Portugal International Markets Hub (“PIMH”). This center manages certain activities for the International Markets (“IM”) sites of BNPP WM namely Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany and Monaco.
Within PIMH, the Project Manager provides essential support to a project, working with the Program Manager, Head of PIMH and other team’s across International Market HUB (IMH) to achieve project success.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading streams of program such as strategic transformation project, and change management.
- Sharing and produce relevant documentation and reports with project team;
- Managing and providing information to stakeholders on regular basis;
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes;
- Coordinating project;
- Managing junior PMOs
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes;
- Understanding and analyse internal organisation and processes;
- Adaptation et creation of new processes
- Providing support to program managers and business leaders when requested;
- Thorough project documentation;
- Creating and reviewing of reports;
- Knowledge of industry best practice.
- Graduate degree in Economy, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in audit or project management
- Experience in the Banking sector
- Analytical skills, ability to summarize and report, quick learner and adaptable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professional and confidently with a diverse group: users, managers and subject matters experts.
- Focussed on Customer & Employee experience.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to handle challenging and stressful situations
- Adaptability and polyvalence;
- Rigorous and autonomous.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)
At least 3 years
Job Number: 2012WEMA6175