Equity Research - Developed Markets
Other Portfolio Managers and Analysts
Range of Responsibility:
General responsibilities will include analyzing target companies as well as competitors, interviewing company managements, customers and suppliers, developing financial projections, and preparing various valuation analyses. The Equity Analyst will function as a generalist, meaning that they will be responsible for analyzing companies in a variety of industries. The Equity Analysts work closely with the Portfolio Managers to make investment decisions.
Other essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing investment screens to source new ideas
- Building financial models
- Doing write-ups to summarize conclusions and recommendations after meetings or the issuance of company reports
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3-5 Years relevant industry experience
Must also have the following demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Capable of performing financial analysis of a company and experience with detailed modeling
- Screening expertise
- Able to compare stock valuations and ratios
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience and comfort working in a team environment
- Proven ability to think analytically and independently
- Good communications skills
- Integrity and a strong work ethic
- Passion for investing
- Demonstrate an understanding of Small Cap financials
This job description is intended only to describe the general nature of the position and does not constitute an all-inclusive list of duties, nor of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job.
Wasatch Global Investors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Wasatch Global Investors will be based on merit, qualifications, abilities and other legitimate business factors. Wasatch Global Investors does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender), sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, ethnic background, age (40 and over), genetic information (including of a family member), military service, citizenship and/or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.