Dynamic Wholesaler, VP Business Development & Systemized Solutions
Would you like to join the Dynamic Funds sales team?
Are you someone who …
- Thrives in a dynamically evolving environment and enthusiastically embraces change?
- Enjoys challenging the status quo?
- Is able to see the big picture without losing sight of the details?
- Is able to work independently to achieve their individual goals while enjoying the support of a larger team structure?
- Understands that discipline, structure, process and organizational skill are the key drivers of success?
- Is infinitely curious and believes in professional growth and development as evidenced by your history of continuing education?
If so, maybe you’d like to join Dynamic’s specialty Systemized Solutions sales team?
As Dynamic’s newest VP, Business Development / Systemized Solutions you will have the opportunity to …
- Join Dynamic’s energetic and highly regarded Systemized Solutions Sales Team
- Facilitate our innovative Investment Management Workshop … The IMW; and
- Work with some of Canada’s most successful and well respected Investment & Financial Advisors
And your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to …
As part of Dynamic’s wholesaling team you will be responsible to generate sales into Dynamic’s award winning line up of Mutual Funds, ETF’s, Private Pools, Liquid Alternative and Offering Memorandum investment offerings.
The primary responsibility of the VPSS is to facilitate the Investment Management. The IMW is a comprehensive investment management workshop designed to be conducted on a one to one basis in the advisors office. To that end, the successful candidate will facilitate the Workshop according to the IMW Agenda while ensuring that each experience is unique to that participant.
The successful VPSS candidate must possess the ability to prospect, qualify and enroll advisors in our Investment Management Workshop. Prospecting, and working closely with the Dynamic Wholesaling Team, will be critical in achieving your sales and activity targets.
Organization and Administration:
The successful VPSS candidate must possess strong administrative, organizational, and time management skills.
These skills will be critical to the candidate’s ongoing success in this role.
Who is the successful candidate?
The successful candidate will be …
- Internally motivated
- Goal oriented
- Growth focused
- Process driven
And will …
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of our industry, our clients and our competitors
- Possess a solid understanding of the financial services industry from the Advisor’s perspective
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Portfolio Construction & Investment Management Process; including such topics as: o Assessing client objectives
- Asset Allocation & Diversification
- Risk Management Tools & Techniques
- Due Diligence and
- Modern Portfolio Theory
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Dynamic’s programs and products
If the above listed career piques your interest and you possess the necessary skills and experience to be successful we’d love to hear from you.
General Skills and Experience:
- 3- 5 years of experience in the financial services industry;
- Minimum of 2+ years of Sales experience required;
- Record of progression into roles with increasing responsibility within the financial services industry
- CFA or CIMA designation is required
- Completion of CSC or IFIC certification or previous sales experience in related fields;
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint & Outlook
- Minimum BA from a post secondary institution
- Ability to travel consistently within a designated territory
To apply online please visit :