Senior Valuation Analyst
BerryDunn is a CPA and Management Consulting firm with over 500 employees throughout the country that provide a full range of services including Management and IT Consulting, Health Analytics/Actuarial Consulting, Audit, Accounting, and Tax. With offices in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, West Virginia, and Arizona, BerryDunn has maintained steady growth over its 40+ year history, and the firm is regularly named to national “Top 100” lists, including recent recognition for being a “fastest-growing” firm. We partner with clients across the United States, and we attribute our growth to attracting, developing, and retaining outstanding employees who help our clients create, grow, and protect value.
Come join BerryDunn’s growing Valuation Services Group as a valuation analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to use creativity and sound business judgment to assist us in preparing business appraisals for a wide variety of situations and industries, including transactions, ESOPs, tax, estate planning, succession planning, and other purposes.
What you will be doing:
- Value interests in privately-held businesses
- Analyze financial and operational information across many industries
- Conduct independent research
- Interact directly with business owners and key decision makers in gathering information and reporting results
- Produce written documentation for valuation reports
- Operate in a team-based environment within a growing practice.
What you bring to the table:
- BA or BS in business, accounting, engineering, math, or other analytical field
- 4+ years of business/analytical experience
- MBA, MBA-track or valuation credentials also a plus, but not required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong spreadsheet and computer skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- The ability to communicate complex issues in a simple manner
- Prior experience in financial analysis, general management, data analysis, or consulting a plus