Credit Analyst / Officer - Capital Markets
5 days left
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is looking for a Capital Markets Credit Analyst to join our Agribusiness Capital Underwriting Team to provide analysis and underwriting for large commercial, agribusiness and capital market loans. You will become an integral member of our team, underwriting and servicing large and often complex loans and developing specialized industry expertise.
The ideal candidate thrives when given the opportunity to work on large complex credits for some of the nation’s largest agribusinesses. Portfolios include predominately loan participations and syndications. You would work in a team environment to jointly serve the needs of our customers.
This is an exceptional career opportunity to help an innovative, transformational company and work in the capital markets field in Omaha, Nebraska.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Responsible for underwriting activities within the respective portfolio.
- Analyze customer financial statements and loan documents; which may include complex structures and loan terms.
- Conduct analysis of loan and lease requests including an evaluation of character, financial position and progress, repayment ability, collateral and conditions of approval.
- Establish and maintain sound credit administration. Adhere to the Associations’ credit philosophy, procedures and guidelines. Complete documentation to support decisions made. Establish appropriate loan terms and conditions to manage loan risk.
- Demonstrates proven expertise in credit analysis utilizing a variety of financials, and differential analysis techniques including market based and GAAP quality financials.
- May be familiar with terms and conditions associated with multi-party lending relationships. Some responsibility for the ongoing monitoring and performance of an assigned loan portfolio.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance or other related degree.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience and/or education related to lending/credit analysis.
- Experience with an agriculture or trade credit organization preferred.
- CFA preferred
- Strong accounting knowledge of GAAP based financials
- 18 vacation days and 15 sick leave days begin accruing the day you start
- 7 paid holidays
- Quality health, dental, vision insurance with competitive monthly premiums
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- All employees eligible for market competitive annual incentive program
- 401k potential for 9% employer contribution on day one
- Charitable giving donation match up to $250/year
- Tuition reimbursement and education assistance programs
- Health and wellness reimbursements
Who is Farm Credit Services of America
FCSAmerica is a leading provider of credit and crop insurance to farmers and ranchers in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming. It takes a lot of expertise to meet the needs of today’s agricultural industry, and our 1,700 employees provide that in areas of lending, risk management, technology, marketing, customer and employee education.
We are headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, and support our customers and their rural communities from 43 local offices across our four-state territory. We take pride in serving every aspect of agriculture, from the young and beginning producer to some of the nation’s largest and most complex agribusinesses. The satisfaction that comes with serving an industry vital to all our lives shows in teammate surveys. FCSAmerica regularly is voted a top place to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.