7 days left
Fiduciary Trust Company is seeking a Research Analyst. The Research Analyst supports the various functions of the investment office. This RA will work closely with the Chief Investment Officer and the Heads of External Manager Research, and Portfolio Engineering. The RA will be involved with the development and production of economic, market, and investment content to be used with the firm’s Investment Officers, clients, centers of influence and media.
Assist in the research, development, and execution of investment themes and theses for use in the firm’s asset allocation, equity security and external manager selection work.
- The RA will be involved with the collection of economic, market, equity security, and investment manager data and constructing presentations for use with multiple end users.
- Assist in the construction and maintenance of an equity buy list. This requires knowledge of security analysis combined with solid research skills.
- Maintain and update internal databases, research notes, and analyses of external research.
- Conduct primary research as directed on sectors and companies and construct appropriate synapses and presentations of the findings.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree is required. Some course work in economics, and statistics is ideal.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office is required and some knowledge of Bloomberg and Factset is desired.
- Must be a highly organized and detail-oriented person with excellent writing skills.
- The successful candidate will be a confident, hardworking, collaborative individual who is interested in capital markets. This person will take ownership of their work and possess a strong sense of integrity.