About the job
Our Investment Department, at Fidelidade, is responsible for the assets management of Grupo Fidelidade. This person will liaise support our international operations in order to ensure alignment with the Group's investment policy.
Investment Controller - Fluent in Spanish | Fidelidade
- Analyze financial and accounting data and present reports in an accurate and timely manner related to investments from our international branches and subsidiaries;
- Communicate monthly, quarterly, and yearly investment position/ statements to senior management to support decision making;
- Direct the preparation of the yearly budget and forecasts related to investment, together with the international operations, as well as control and report variances;
- Support the forecast of cash flow related to investments for our subsidiaries;
- Stay in compliance with local and state government accounting, finance and reporting requirements but also aligned with the requirements from the headquarters’ state.
- Minimum BSc in Accounting, Management, Economics or Finance;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as Finance Controller, dealing with financial instruments;
- International experience or experience working for companies who have subsidiaries abroad;
- Fluent in English and Spanish (mandatory);
- Availability to travel when needed;
- Planning and analytical skills;
- Problem Solver and focus on quality and timely delivery;
- Drive for results and ability to work with autonomy;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team spirit.