Client Service Analyst - Agility
The Client Service Analyst will work within the Agility Outsourced Chief Investment Officer platform to provide support to endowment and foundation clients and senior members of the Client Service team. The role includes generating materials for client meetings, responding to client requests, and maintaining an active dialogue to meet any and all client needs. This position is located in the Firm’s Denver, CO office, but remote work is expected at least through mid-2021.
- Create and maintain customized, high-quality PowerPoint presentation materials for quarterly client board meetings.
- Assist in gathering responses to a broad range of client requests in a timely manner, coordinating efforts across other internal departments as needed (e.g., investment team, operations, compliance, legal, and risk).
- Manage the monthly distribution of client reports and the creation/distribution of other routine client reporting items.
- Manage the quarterly client meeting calendar.
- Track capital activity and generate routine capital activity reports.
- Maintain the Client Relationship Management (CRM) database and the investor portal.
- Gather and analyze data; display results in a format presentable to senior team members as well as clients.
- Assist in the development of internal models and processes to respond to routine client inquiries.
- Assist in identifying and implementing process improvements for client service efforts.
- Work to develop strong product, strategy and industry knowledge.
Desired skills and background:
- 1-3 years of work experience in financial services, preferably at an asset management firm or investment bank.
- Bachelor’s degree required with strong academic credentials.
- Extensive experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Bloomberg or CRM experience is a plus.
- Understanding of advanced investment concepts and asset classes, including equities, fixed income, hedge funds, real assets and private capital.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate information to a sophisticated, institutional client base.
- Poise and professionalism to interact with senior members of investment team, clients and investors.
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn in a highly intellectual, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team; self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail; work product is accurate and completed on a timely basis.
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects at once.
- Positive attitude.
Agility is an award-winning Outsourced Chief Investment Officer providing investment management services to endowments, foundations, families and other institutional investors. The firm invests in strategies across public markets (equities and fixed income), real assets, absolute return, and private capital and manages approximately $11.4 billion as of November 30, 2020. Agility is headquartered in Denver with additional offices in New York and Austin. For more information on Agility, please visit: https://www.agilitycio.com/
Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading global independent advisory firm, providing strategic and financial advice to a broad client base, including corporations, institutions and governments. The firm advises clients across a range of the most active industry sectors and international markets. With approximately 600 employees, Perella Weinberg Partners maintains offices in New York, Houston, London, Calgary, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Paris, and San Francisco. For more information on Perella Weinberg Partners, please visit: http://www.pwpartners.com.