Private Funds Group (PFG) Analyst
The Private Funds Group at PineBridge Investments (PFG) is a dynamic alternatives investment platform within the multi-asset management firm of PineBridge. PFG strategies include Private Equity and Private Credit Multi-Manager Strategies (FOF), Private Equity Secondaries, Specific Geographical Multi-Manager Strategies (Mexico, Africa, etc.) and Co-Investments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Support the Latin America private equity team in:
1) Sourcing potential fund and direct investment opportunities
2) underwriting and
3) presenting investment opportunities to senior PFG members
Other aspects of the position:
• Work with our PFG team in Mexico as well as colleagues outside the Mexico office.
• Communicate the PFG's investment philosophy, process, products and capabilities to institutional and intermediary clients, consultants and internal business development and executive teams.
• Collaborate with other PFG platform professionals to assist in other various strategies in which we participate such as secondaries and credit fund opportunities.
• A proven track record of at least 1-2 years at a top tier investment fund, consulting firm or investment bank.
• Ability to conduct a business due diligence of direct investment opportunities Excellent Excel skills and possesses ability to create and review models of financial and operating projections for direct investment opportunities. Superior presentation and communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Spanish Ability and desire to travel extensively.
• Bachelor's Degree required in Economics, Finance or related fields; open to Quantitative backgrounds in Math, Engineering, etc.
• Masters' Degree and / or CFA desirable. Ambitious professional with the ability and willingness to learn quickly.
•Team player, proactive attitude, and ability to work autonomously.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors