Position Trading Analyst
Company DGV Solutions
Location Minnetonka, MN
DGV Solutions is an SEC-registered asset manager providing institutional investment products and solutions. Our mission is to be a leading value-added provider of enhanced investment products and bespoke portfolio solutions that improve the odds our clients will achieve their own important missions. DGV is an innovative, entrepreneurial organization powered by individuals with exceptional talents, backgrounds and experience who are all aligned through a common goal – to provide market leading products and services to clients.
The Trading Analyst will assist in the firm’s trading and other daily trading operational activities. Responsibilities include assisting with trade execution, new strategy research, analysis to improve trade execution, daily reporting, trade settlements, reconciliations and other items. External interaction with trading counterparties, custodians and others will be frequent.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals at the firm.
- Maintain and enhance materials for trade execution, monitoring and post-trade analytics.
- Maintain performance analytics for execution, slippage, and benchmarking.
- Perform daily cash and position reconciliations and P&L calculations.
- Monitor markets and think creatively about implementation improvements and potential new strategies.
- Develop and advocate for new ideas and ways to enhance existing strategies.
- Demonstrate honesty, intelligence, humility, integrity, responsibility and a sense of urgency in fulfilling commitments.
- Exceptional academic qualifications.
- Passion for investing and capital markets.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to use data to inform decision making.
- Willingness to “roll up sleeves” to solve problems.
- Highly skilled with Excel and/or computer programming experience.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented with excellent communications skills.
- Passion for learning new skills and deep intellectual curiosity.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in sciences, business, economics, finance, accounting or engineering.
Interested individuals should respond with a cover letter and resume to: