VP of Investments
This is an opportunity to step into a leadership role of an elite team that is focused on building a high-performing investment organization and portfolio. Key responsibilities include identifying, researching, recommending, and monitoring external investment managers and direct investments. Windancer Holdings is a single-family office backed by the founder of The Connor Group in Dayton, OH. Successful team members will have partnership/firm equity opportunities in the future. The role is based in Cincinnati/Dayton, OH. Office is in Miamisburg, OH.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated track record making investment and/or capital allocation decisions.
- Experience sourcing and delivering actionable investment ideas.
- Proven Leader and entrepreneurial thinker.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of seven years of relevant work experience, CFA preferred.
Does this describe you?
- Do you have a deep passion in investing and actively invest today?
- Have you made your own investments in the past and recommended them to others?
- Do you have a natural ability to analyze information, anticipate consequences, and resolve problems?
- Are you known for having great written and verbal communication along with a strong attention to detail?
This role would have the following responsibilities:
- Source, research, and evaluate external managers and potential direct investments.
- Leadership of an elite team of professionals.
- Identify new investment areas that align with philosophy, values, and portfolio.
- Development of internal team, systems, and process to build world-class investment organization.
- Foster professional networks to enhance research and sourcing efforts.
- Become an expert in key industries of interest.
- Equity ownership opportunity worth $5 to $10 Million within 7 to 10 years for an elite performer with superior investment performance.
- Exceptional pay, bonus, and benefits.
- 100% paid, day 1 health & dental benefits for you and your family.
- 401k with company match.
- Work with some of the best, brightest, most motivated, and hardworking people in the business world.
If interested please email your interest and resume to Doug Mcgraw at email@example.com
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Hedge Funds Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors