VP, Risk Management - Asset Management
- Implement and update risk management policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement risk solutions for measuring and monitoring risks in our managed portfolios, include but not limited to investment, liquidity and counterparty risks.
- Monitor risk limits and exposure limits to ensure that all supported products and mandates adhere to internal and regulatory investment risk guidelines.
- Work closely with investment team to prepare risk reporting with a number of risk management measures on regular basis.
- Design and perform stress testing from market/liquidity risk aspects, with hands-on experience in latest risk management development.
- Support ad hoc projects and prepare risk reporting for Risk Committee meeting.
- Bachelor Degree with major in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or other related discipline
- Minimum of 5-8 years' risk management and controls experience in authorised mutual funds.
- Holder of other relevant Professional Qualification (e.g. CPA/ FRM/ CFA) will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in equity and fixed income products is a must.
- In depth knowledge of fund management and various financial product operations
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills -Mandarin and English.