Junior Equity Investment Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform economic/industry/company research and contribute to build a unified equity investment strategy.
- Contribute with all aspects of report writing process, presentations, and regulatory record keeping.
- Build and maintain financial and quantitative models.
- Support all aspects of daily trading processes.
- Daily tracking of relevant economic/business events.
- Participate in communications with portfolio companies and market research experts.
- Deep understanding of relevant economic, financial, accounting and statistics concepts.
- We are looking to develop financial analysis and company valuation skills.
- No previous business experience is required.
- Good verbal and written communication, both in English and Spanish.
- Strong attention to details and certain level of skepticism and curiosity are needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or any other similar career.
- Working towards the CFA designation is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with CapitalIQ, FactSet, or programming skills are a plus.
Please send us your CV and a 20-300 words investment pitch (stock or any other asset) by email, including "Junior Equity Analyst - Full name" as the subject line