Assistant Relationship Manager
- Provide support on maintaining systems and controls to ensure the company complying with rules and regulations in accordance with SFC Code of Conduct and guidelines.
- Observe internal guidelines and maintaining data confidentiality.
- Assist in account opening logistic
- Respond and follow up on clients' enquiries and instructions.
- Work closely with private bankers on daily basis to ensure client's instruction has been carried out.
- Prepare account review materials on regular basis.
- Provide administrative and client support to Relationship Managers, include maintaining and updating client transaction records/reports as well as client data
- Involve in various projects and other ad hoc assessment and reports as required.
- Bachelor holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years' related experience in client service, operations or sales support within financial institutions
- Good knowledge of investments, banking products, operational procedures and systems
- Knowledge in credit, sales and marketing is preferable
- Analytical, meticulous, sensitive to details and odds
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills, multi-tasking and time management
- Completion of HKSI Paper 1, 7 & 8 certification; CFA or equivalent is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel in preparing financial analysis and reports
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin/Cantonese Chinese