Equity Reseach Intern
ANG Advisors provide consulting and advisory services to investment companies and professionals. It is founded by a group of seasoned investment professionals coming from hedge funds, investment banks, family offices and asset management firms.
Equity Research Intern
We are delighted to offer Equity Research Internship Program for current students and recent graduates from any discipline. You will receive exposure in conducting fundamental research alongside a successful team of experienced investment professionals using a well-established and institutionally oriented intrinsic value investment process with a long-term investment horizon.
- Conducting industry studies, competitive benchmarking, and fundamental analyses of companies
- Analyzing business strategy, industry structure, financial metrics, and other relevant information
- Detailed bottom up financial modeling including TAM analysis, revenue segments, financial statements, DCF and multiples based analysis
- Compiling and/or presenting qualitative and quantitative analyses and insights
- Ability to work remotely in a digital and paperless environment with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic, integrity and ethical character
- Good communication and a team player
- Proficient in financial modelling
A letter of reference will be provided upon satisfactory completion of the internship program.
How to apply
Application is on a rolling basis. Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessments.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Hedge Funds Private Wealth Management Firm Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Private Wealth Management Firm Internship jobs in Bachelors