Senior Finance Director EMEA (M/F)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational client being a lider in it´s sector
Descrição da oferta
- Capable of managing a team of 12 (+/-) that provides various finance services (accounting, payroll, tax, FP&A, revenue/billing, treasury).
- Does not need to have functional expertise in all areas but needs to be capable of building and developing a strong team to provide whatever support is required.
- Some ERP experience (either SAP or Oracle) would be needed.
- Act as the senior finance touchpoint in EMEA. Some FP&A experience would be required to be effective in this role.
- Ability to foster and maintain good working relationships/partnerships with senior executives. Should have the poise and maturity needed to be a member of the Lisbon site staff.
- Act as a business partner for the EMEA region, including evaluating customer contracts and related commercial terms.
- Act as a statutory representative of legal entities in EMEA (previous experience is required).
- Ability to interface externally and have the poise and experience to communicate directly with tax and other regulatory authorities if required
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Management or similar
- At least 10 years of professional experience
- Experience in managing teams of 10+ members s a plus;
- Experience in FP&A
- SAP or Oracle knowledge;
- High attention to detail;
- US GAAP is a plus;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter with positive attitude and team player
Excellent opportunity for professional developmentContacto: Diogo Pinto Basto Referência da Oferta: 46587